What is so special about New Dawn Memory Care?
Care for individuals with memory impairment including dementia and Alzheimer’s disease is our sole focus. We don’t try to be all things to all people. We specialize in caring for individuals throughout all stages of memory loss, including individuals with challenging symptoms. We do more than just create good days – we work with our residents and families to fight the progression of dementia and related disorders through proper health care oversight, nutrition, and memory enhancing activities. Our specially designed completely secure buildings, on-site nurses around the clock, and experienced staff provides you with the peace of mind you’ve been looking for. The research and information related to dementia care is constantly changing and New Dawn considers itself to be on the cutting edge in the care of those living with this disease. We pride ourselves in offering state-of-the-art care and service in everything we do.
What Makes Us Different?
- Nurse on site 24/7
- Medical Director
- Behavior Management
- Oxygen and Diabetic Management (including sliding scale)
- 1:4 staffing ratio
- Hospice and Home Health
- Manage Hoyer Lifts and two person transfers
- All staff trained by the Alzheimer’s Association at Leaders in Dementia
- Real Time Tracking Location System-Wanderguard tracking and fall detection (in real time)
- New Dawn – Momentum In Motion
- Special Diets
- Admissions and Assessments 24/7